RMC Recruitment 2023 for Ex-Services man Posts
RMC Recruitment 2023 for Ex-Services man Posts: Rajkot Municipal Corporation has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply given below for the RMC Recruitment 2023 for Ex-Services man. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
RMC Recruitment 2023
|RMC Recruitment Ex-Services man 2023|
|Organization Name||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Ex-Services man|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
RMC Recruitment 2023 Details:
- Ex-Services man
Total No. of Posts:
Eligibility Criteria for RMC Recruitment 2023:
- Retired Military Sepoy Jawan (of the rank up to Havildar) (Medical Category should be Chef- (S.H.A.P.E.-1).)
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- monthly fixed
- Age Limit: Not more than 45 years
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
- Walk-in-interview To fill the following 11 (eleven) month’s contract based posts on a full temporary basis in the Animal ranjad Control Department and Market Branch (Daban Hatav Department) of Rajkot Municipal Corporation on 29/03/2023, Wednesday from 9.00 am to 11.00 am Walk-in Interview is held at Dr. Ambedkar Bhawan, Central Zone Office, Meeting Hall, Dhebar Road, Rajkot till date so that interested candidates with relevant qualification are informed to attend at their own expense.
Candidates have to carry copies of qualification-related certificates along with original certificates at the time of the walk-in interview.
No allowances other than a monthly fixed salary will be admissible.
Candidates have to download the application form from the Rajkot Municipal Corporation website www.rmc.gov.in and keep it with full details.
If the need for additional posts arises in addition to the above-mentioned 30 posts, consideration will be given to appointing the candidates who come in priority of merit on the prepared waiting list.
The final authority of the decision regarding the recruitment will be with the Commissioner, Rajkot Municipal Corporation. After 6-11 (eleven) months, the candidate will be automatically discharged.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.