Gujarat National Law University has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply given below for the GNLU Recruitment. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
GNLU Recruitment 2022
|GNLU Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|Last Date to send the application||Thursday, 17 November 2022|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
GNLU Recruitment 2022 Details:
- Research Associate – Under the project Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education (MGNCRE), Ministry of Education, Government of India
- ₹ 25,000 per month (Fixed pay)
- Six (06) Months
Eligibility Criteria for GNLU Recruitment 2022:
- (i) Master’s Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/Ph.D) in Social Work/Sociology/ MBA in Social Entrepreneurship with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Social Entrepreneurship filed; (iii) Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology; (iv) Working knowledge of Hindi language; (v) Strong analytical skills, excellent English writing and communication abilities and the ability to manage research projects; (vi) Excellent research and writing skills;
- Highly desirable: i) Research experience in the area of Social Entrepreneurship/Social Innovation/Incubation.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of the Principal Investigator/CoInvestigator, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities in a project entitled “The role of Universities in enhancing Social Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Analysis”. (i) Provide research assistance to the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator; (ii) Conduct interdisciplinary research in view of the aim and objectives of the Project; (iii) Develop qualitative and quantitative tools, and make qualitative and quantitative research analysis; (iv) Collecting data, a compilation of datasets and interpretation of data analysis and report writing; (v) Participate and present the research work in Conference/ Symposium as per the guidance of Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator; (vi) Perform project related duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aim and objectives of the project; (vii) Any other research or project related work which may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator;
- This appointment is purely on a contractual basis for a period of Six (06) months which may be extended further depending on the needs of the Project / Principal Investigator(s).
- The Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualifications and requirements for GNLU Recruitment 2022
- The position shall not be treated as an employee of the GNLU or MGNCRE for any purpose whatsoever.
- Mode of interview: The mode of the interview will be online through Cisco Webex Meeting for GNLU Recruitment 2022.
- The applicants are required to fill up the prescribed application form available on the Website (https://www.gnlu.ac.in/GNLU/Careers ) and send it to [email protected] on or before Thursday, 17 November 2022 mentioning the subject line as “Application for the Post of Research Associate – Under the project MGNCRE”. Upon receipt of the email, detailed information related to the online interview will be provided to the shortlisted candidates. Applications other than the prescribed format will not be entertained/considered for GNLU Recruitment 2022.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered for the interview under any circumstances for GNLU Recruitment 2022
- Selected candidate needs to join the project immediately after receiving the confirmation.
- The Registrar (I/c), Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P.O.), Gandhinagar – 382 426, Gujarat (INDIA). Email: [email protected] Tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send applications to the given address in the advertisement.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Job Application Form: Click Here
- Thursday, 17 November 2022
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.