SSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2022
(SSC Junior Engineer JE (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment Online Form 2022)
(Staff Selection Commission)
|Important Dates: SSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2022|
Application Start: 12 August 2022
Last Date: 02 September 2022 (11.30 Pm)
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee (Online): 02 September 2022
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee (Offline E Challan): 03 September 2022
Admit Card Download: Update Soon
Paper I Exam Date CBT Mode: 14-16 November 2022
Paper II Exam Date: Update Soon
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
All Category Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
Pay Application Fees Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
(Age Calculate – 01 January 2022)
Maximum Age: 32 Years for CPWD & CWC Post Only
Maximum Age: 30 Years. (All Other Post)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
|Detail of Vacancy: SSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2022|
|Important Links: SSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2022|
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Notice|
|Download Admit Card Status (CR Region)|
|Download Admit Card Status (Other Region)|
GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical / Civil) Result Notice
NOTICE OF GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical / Civil) RESULT
The result of candidates who had appeared in the online exam held from 04.01.2022 to 07.01.2022 for selection to the post of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical / Civil) is hereby published subject to the following conditions:
- This is the Result only and not the selection or empanelment list.
- The candidates were allowed to appear for the online exam on the basis of the online information submitted by them at the time of online registration i.e. without verification of testimonials.
- The selection shall be drawn as per the order of merit, keeping in view the present and future vacancies and category wise roster requirement/reservation rules/state domicile policy. The selection criteria shall be as per Clause – D of the public advertisement dtd.10.06.2021.
- In case of any discrepancy between the soft copy of the result placed on the Company’s website and the physical result in hard copy duly authenticated by the concerned agency, the latter shall prevail.
- In the event of two or more candidates having an equal normalised score, the selection shall be as per the criteria mentioned in Clause – D(3) of the public advertisement dtd.10.06.2021.
- Inclusion in this list does not confer any right upon the candidate for selection/empanelment. After selection, the appointment shall be subject to successful document verification as mentioned in the public advertisement.
- The selection list/panel report shall be drawn in order of merit considering the actual vacancies to be filled in as per category wise roster requirements.
- In case the candidate appointed from the selection list does not report for duty or in case new vacancies arise due to retirement, resignation, death etc of existing employees or due to sanction of new posts, fresh selection
the list shall be drawn from this result.
- This result shall be valid for a period of one year from the publication of this result on the GETCO website i.e. up to 22.04.2023.