Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published an Advertisement for the CTET December 2022. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
CTET December 2022 Notification
Exam Name: Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2022
- Primary Stage(Class I to V): Candidates who are Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent with at least 50% or 45% marks/Passed or appearing Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms/B.El.Ed(04 Years Course)/Diploma in Education(Special Course ,for 02 Years)/ B.Ed(1 Year)/Diploma in Elementary Education(1 Year) will be eligible for CTET Examination.
- Secondary Stage(Class VI to VIII): Candidates having Bachelor Degree (with at least 45% or 50% marks) /passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Diploma in Education/B.El.Ed /B.SC.Ed /B.A Ed. /B.Ed. will be eligible for this CTET Examination.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
Download Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last Date Fee Payment:
- Exam Date:
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.