AP E Challan 2023 – According to the AP Traffic Police Department, a traffic violation is one of the most important crimes in the state. New ways have been introduced to curb traffic offenses, and the implementation of e-challans comes in handy for the government. Citizens will pay electronically, thus avoiding the manual process. The process is transparent, no corruption cases are involved. The online method keeps proper records where offenders cannot escape any fine. It’s easy because it’s done anywhere without wasting time queuing.
AP E challan
You can search traffic challan and pay AP Police traffic fine amount online using the e-payment system of Andhra Pradesh Police and Andhra Pradesh traffic lifted from Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam Urban, East Godavari, Guntur Urban, Guntur Rural You can pay for e-invoicing. Kurnool, Cuddapah, Anathapuram, Vizianagaram, Chittoor, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Krishna, and Nellore districts through their website by following some simple steps. Below are the guide and steps to find the traffic challan online and pay the amount to AP Traffic Police.
Challan issued for a traffic violation is now brought completely online by the state in the form of E Challan AP. The official website is apechallan.org created to bring an easy process for the traffic police in Andhra Pradesh. Any challan levied on vehicles or drivers through integrated cameras or traffic police can be updated directly in the official website. The online website helps the traffic police to track the vehicle plying on the road if there is any violation as well as it brings a speedy process for the citizens who have issued the e challan to clear their dues. The online system has forced everyone to strictly follow the traffic rules, as an e-challan is generated for any minute violation.
Andhra Pradesh Traffic Police E Challan – Overview
|Name of Service||AP Police E Challan|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||AP Police Department|
|Type of Service||Online Challan Payment|
|Benefits of||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Purpose||To make the process Transparant|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Also Check YSR Bima Scheme
Benefits of AP E-Challan Online
- New technology saves time and resources.
- Transparency in the system reduces corruption cases in the police department.
- An easy and secure way to transact money and keep proper records.
- No Duplicate E-Challan
- digitized electronic system
- Citizens who do not pay their challan can be easily traced and licenses can be blocked.
- There is accurate data for both the government and the criminal.
Traffic offenses eligible for e-challan
- Wrong parking or dangerous parking
- Overtaking in the wrong places or sides.
- Go through while the red right is on.
Also Check PM Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme
Steps to Pay AP eChallan Online Using Online Mode Like Paytm
- Download and install Paytm App on your mobile phone.
- Enter all the KYC details for the registration process on the Paytm page.
- Open the app, and select the More option on the homepage.
- A new page will open where you are requesting city services to click on the tab Challan.
- Proceed to select the traffic authority, which is Andhra Pradesh E-Challan.
- Now enter other required details on the page.
- Enter Challan No. / RC No. / Driving License No. in the menu.
- Next, click on the Proceed button and enter the amount charged.
- From the same page, click on the payment mode like Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, or UPI.
- Click on Paytm Mode to proceed.
Also Check Amma Vodi Scheme
Steps to Check AP Traffic Fines and eChallan Status of your Vehicle
- Visit the official e-Challan website https://apechallan.org page for AP State.
- On the homepage, click on the “Check Challan Status” tab.
- Enter Challan No./Vehicle No./or Driving License to check if a violation has been registered.
- Key in the captcha code given on the page, then click on “Get Details”.
- The system will open a new page with all the violations (if any), now you can make the payment as per the given mode.