Voter ID Status Online 2023- As we all know that Voter ID Card is used to give a Vote while a Government is being prepared. Every people in India use a Voter ID Card as an Identity in Indian residence. So now here we are knowing What is Voter ID Card and What is the Main use of a Voter ID Card is. The Government of India under the Election Committee provides the Voter Card to all the people who have completed their age of 18+ Years.
People who have a Voter ID Card can able to cast their vote while the election happens for the Lock Sabha or Rajya Sabha. This is also used to show the identity of a person while they are traveling out of India or inter-state. Because the personal details, as well as the permanent address of a cardholder, are contained in the card. You will be able to know more about the Voter ID Card after reading this complete article.
Voter ID Status Online 2023
If you have applied for a Voter ID Card Online then able to check the status of the card by going through the official website and by entering the reference number. All the people who live in India for more than 10 years can able to Apply for Online Voter ID Card from the official website and after then they will be able to cast vote in the election. All the latest updates about the Voter ID Card, you will get from this article. Here we have mentioned all the important updates regarding Making Voter ID Card Online, Voter ID Card Online Registration, Check Voter ID Card Status Online, Voter ID Card Verification Online, Make Correction in Voter ID Card Online, and many others.
All eligible people can now use the Voter ID Card if they have crossed the age of 18 years. This year is the eligibility for all the people and that can able to eligible to apply for a Voter ID Card Apply Online. The Voter ID Card will contain the name of cardholders, Address, Age, residential proof, and many other. When you apply for the Voter ID Card then you should be a Citizen of Indian Resident and have the residential certificate while applying for it. Below here we have attached the complete update for you to make a Voter ID Card Online process with the direct link.
Election Card Apply Online – Overview
|Article On||Voter ID Card Status Online|
|Online Portal||National Voters Service Portal (NVSP)|
|Commission||Election Commission of India|
|Status||Voter Card Status Online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India above 18 years|
Required Documents to apply for Voter ID Card Online
Applicants who have the following documents then can apply for the Indian Voter ID Card Online Form 2023 on the official website. The documents list is following.
- Aadhar card
- Age proof certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Rental agreement
- PAN card
- Indian passport
- 5th, 8th, 10th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Gas connection bill
- Ration card.
Also Check AP EAMCET Answer Key 2023
Voter ID Card Status Check Online @votersportal.eci.gov.in
The Election Commission of India provides a Card to all the people who have completed their age of 18 Years. After the age applicants can able to Apply for a Voter ID Card Online directly to submit some documentation. So you need to make your ID Card Online and then this will use in various government work and also define a people residency of India.
After the Voter ID Card Application Form 2023 you can also check the Voter ID Card Status Online by going through the official website. Now All the states are being made the Voter ID Card for their citizen by camping to appoint officers. They are helping people in making the Voter ID Card and collecting the data from State to State and upload them on the official website of the Election Commission. The Online Status Check for Voter ID Card is now available. You can use this service by visiting the website online.
Also Check Karnataka Voter List 2023
How to Apply for Election Card Online Application Form?
- First of all, you have to visit https://voterportal.eci.gov.
- Now you see a login page where you have to select the option “Create an account”.
- After this, a page will open where you have to enter your email id or mobile number.
- After verification, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number or email ID.
- When the OTP will be verified, you will have to enter the password with a green single.
- If your password shows green color then it will be good for the strength of your password.
- Now press the login tab.
- Now you can go for the “New Voter Registration” option and click there.
- After that, a new window will open in which you have to select the Let’s Start tab
- selecting it, it will ask you whether you have a Voter ID or not.
- After selecting one, press the Save and Continue tab.
- Now it will ask you if you select the required citizenship regarding your citizenship.
- On this page, you have to submit some basic personal details as asked of you.
- If you are 21+ then you need to submit a declaration that was available on the same page.
- Later if you have any disability then select the available option, if not then just press the save and continue tab.
- You have to tell the name of any member of your family by entering the EPIC or Voter Card Number.
- Now Enter your current address details and upload one of the relevant documents.
- After doing this a declaration form will appear in which you will have to mention the time of your stay at that place.
- Your Form 6 application will appear in front of you as soon as you press the Continue tab. You need to go through all the details mentioned in it carefully if you think it might need any correction then you can press the edit tab otherwise press submit tab.
- After submitting the form you will get a reference ID number and with the help of this, you can track the status of your Voter ID card.
Voter ID Card Apply Online: Click Here to Apply
TNPDS Smart Card Application Form 2023
PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2023