Uttarakhand Lockdown E pass 2023 – The state government of Uttarakhand has now put a complete lockdown for a week to curb the rising curve of Kovid infection in the state. Citizens who need to go out in case of emergency can apply for a Uttarakhand e-pass and get it from the official portal launched by the Government of Uttarakhand. The current lockdown started in the morning and will now end on 9 June 2021 with a further extension of one week. While there will be a strict lockdown that the citizens will have to follow, the state government has also introduced the Uttarakhand e pass for individuals who need to go into lockdown for emergency purposes.
Uttarakhand Lockdown E Pass 2023
The state government of Uttarakhand has now put a complete lockdown for seven days to check the developing turn of the Covid 19 disease in the state. The current lockdown has started on the morning of 11 January 2023 and will end by the end of this month. While there will be a strict lockdown, which the residents must keep, the state government has also introduced e-pass Uttarakhand for those who need to move here. Lockdown for crisis purposes. Residents who need to go out in distress can apply for Uttarakhand Curfew Pass and get it from the authority gateway sent by the Government of Uttarakhand.
The government of Uttarakhand and its organization has issued Lockdown E Pass Uttarakhand Apply Online for various urban communities like Dehradun, Haridwar, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarkashi, Almora, Nainital, Champawat, and others for example “Apply for Essential Services Pass” authority has been created. “The website is distributed. In the present situation, the Government Government opts to give Uttarakhand Lockdown Passes at check-in time to the required specialist organizations. UK Lockdown E-Pass Enrollment official site i.e. SmartCityDehradun.uk.gov.in. In view of the situation of lockdown across the country, the public authority is urging everyone to stay in their homes to equalize the turn. With the effect of the lockdown, not every person is allowed to venture outside, especially Without e-pass Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand State Lockdown ePass 2023 – Details
|Title||Uttarakhand Lockdown E Pass 2023|
|Issued by||Chief Minister of Uttarakhand State|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Pass Type||Covid E Pass|
|Purpose||For the Essential Services as mentioned below|
|Name of the portal||Smart City Dehradun Portal|
General Restrictions Guidelines During Uttarakhand Omicron Lockdown
- Citizens will not be allowed to step out of their homes unnecessarily
- Only essential services such as medical stores, clinics, hospitals, milk and vegetable shops will be allowed to operate.
- Night curfew will be conducted to control the spread of the virus
- All markets will be closed till further orders
- No big gathering will be allowed for a funeral or any kind of function like marriage, birthday party, etc.
- Weddings and funerals can take place with a limited number of people
- In some states, grocery and vegetable shops are also not allowed to operate in closed spaces.
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks and follow social distancing, failing which they will be fined.
- Section 144 will be implemented in various states to avoid gathering of people
- Gathering at religious places should also be avoided
- Work from home should be implemented as much as possible
- School-college will not open till further notice
- Even in the restaurant people are not allowed to go together. Restaurants can only provide delivery services.
- If any citizen is found violating the rules and regulations of lockdown then strict action will be taken against that person.
Also Check E Pass Status
Uttarakhand E Pass 2023 Night/ Weekend/ Movement/ Curfew/ Lockdown Guidelines
With the arrival of the Omron variant, the third wave of Covid-19 has arrived in the country. In a stringent move to contain the spread of the virus, several states across India have restrictions that include restrictions related to curfews and weekend lockdowns. Several state governments continue to impose strict restrictions in places with a high number of coronavirus cases. With lockdown/curfew rules in most Indian states, both private and public vehicles are allowed to ply without any restrictions or e-passes. In some states, it is mandatory to submit a double vaccination certificate or negative RT-PCR test while traveling, whether by road, rail, or air.
Also Check Covaxin vs Covishield Efficacy rate,
Uttarakhand has announced a night curfew between 10 pm and 5 pm on weekdays, with a complete curfew on weekends where only essential businesses are allowed to operate. All flyovers and bridges in the UK will remain closed during the weekend curfew. The government has announced that all businesses like cinemas, gyms, swimming pools will operate with 50% capacity. The UK government has tightened COVID-related restrictions and decided to make a negative RT-PCR test report mandatory for those entering the UK from other states. Also, international travelers arriving in Uttarakhand will have to undergo an RT-PCR test along with home quarantine for seven days. If the passenger tests positive, the sample will be sent for genomic sequencing and they will be sent to an isolation facility.
Steps for Uttarakhand Lockdown E-Pass 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the UK Smart City Dehradun E Pass Portal.
- Now click on UK Lockdown E Pass Online Apply.
- Now read all the necessary instructions related to the application of e-pass
- A link named ‘e-Pass Management System’ will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new window.
- Now click on Apply Uttarakhand E Pass on the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be redirected to a registration form that will ask you to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on generate OTP.
- Now enter the reason for which the UK Lockdown e-pass is required.
- Now fill in all the required details and click on submit
Also Check Omicron COVID Variant Symptoms
Steps to Know Uttarakhand Lockdown E Pass Status Online
- Applicants who want to check Uttarakhand Lockdown E-Pass Status first have to visit the official website
- Now you will get the option of UK E-Pass Application Status
- To check status, enter 7 character e-pass ID and click on submit button
- After applying, the Uttarakhand COVID E-Pass Status will appear in front of you.
Documents Required for Uttarakhand Imposed Lockdown E Pass Apply 2023
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Shop Papers
- GST Number
- Business Or Manufacturing License, etc.