Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. (GPHC Recruitment 2023) has published an Advertisement for the Apprentice Trainee (Civil Engineer) Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Gujarat State Police Awas Nigam Ltd., Gandhinagar Registered Office Behind Lokayukta Bhavan, ‘Ch’ Road, Sector-10/B, Gandhinagar Telephone no. (079) 23256801-06, Fax – (079) 23256220 Email: [email protected] Website: www.gsphc.gujarat.gov.in
Advt No. 4/2023
Regarding the recruitment of Apprentice Trainee (Civil Engineer). Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation works related to construction. Under the Apprentices Act-1961, the Corporation has to recruit a Degree/Diploma (Civil) Engineer as an Apprentice Trainee at the Divisional Office of the Corporation, for that, an application from a candidate with suitable educational qualifications and resume-educational certificates must be submitted to the Head Office of the Corporation dated By 15.04.2023 it should be sent by courier/post to the above address. Detailed information regarding the advertisement is placed on the website of the corporation. Candidates have to apply after seeing that. Applications received after the specified period will not be considered.
GPHC Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. (GPHC Recruitment)|
|Posts Name||Apprentice Trainee (Civil Engineer)|
|Vacancies||As per requirement|
|Last Date to Apply||15-04-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||GPHC Recruitment 2023|
|Join Whatsapp Group||WhatsAppp Group|
GPHC Recruitment Job Details:
Graduate Apprentice – Civil
- B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Passing Year 2022)
Technician Apprentice – Civil
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (Passing Year 2022)
Total No. of Posts:
- As per requirement
Eligibility Criteria for GPHC Recruitment:
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Only freshers can apply for the Apprentice.
- Candidates, who had job experience and the attainment of prescribed qualifications, shall
NOT be eligible for being engaged as a Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
- The apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, of 1961,
Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
– For Degree Engineering -Rs. 9000/- per month
– For Diploma Engineering – Rs. 8000/- per month
The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during
the period of training.
- Location for Apprentice will be as per Annexure-II.
- The location mentioned and number of seats mentioned in Annexure-II are tentative
which may change as per requirement. The candidates desiring to undergo apprenticeship
training with GSPHC should mentioned preferred location in application form.
Period of Training:
- The period of Apprentice Training will be 01 years. After completion of Apprentice
training, the Apprentice contract will be terminated automatically.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the final year examination cum preferred location-wise. In case of a similar number in marks, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for
- Selection of Apprentices is the GSPHC’srights.
How to Apply for GPHC Recruitment?
- Interested Candidate Should Send an Application Form as per Annexure-I and below
o Application form as per Annexure-1
o B.E./B.Tech/Diploma Degree Certificate
o Final Year Mark sheet
o Aadhar card
o Recent Color Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates are required to send hard copies of all above-mentioned documents through courier/post to the following address.
Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd.
B/h. LokayuktBhavan, Off “CHH” Road,
- The required documents must reach the above-mentioned address on or before Dt. 15.04.2023.
- Before applying for the above apprentice positions, candidates are advised to register themselves in the online portals of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link
https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!regist er menu is new.action
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
|Last Date to Apply||15-04-2023|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for GPHC #Post Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
What is the last date to apply for GPHC #Post Recruitment 2023?
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important Notice: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key