GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GSPC) is a constitutional body which conducts recruitment exams and advises the State Government on recruitment rules, transfers, disciplinary action, etc. It was formed under Article 315 (1) of the Constitution of India. It can even advise Governors.
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC is a constitutional body that conducts recruitments and examinations to select suitable and eligible candidates for various Gujarat State Administration posts. It was founded in 1960. GPSC has a Chairman and comprises 7 members.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission, widely addressed as GPSC conducted several exams to recruit vacant Group A posts in the state of Gujarat. The governmental commission aims in implementing various opportunities and overcoming unemployment in the state of Gujarat by conducting exams for all civil service posts. Eligible candidates who ace the examination shall further move forward and finally end up filling vacant positions in the state. The commission starts with the opening of the application window once intimidated by the state government.
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: Gujarat Public Service Commission offers jobs in multiple fields. Some of the posts include Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Drug Inspector, and many more. If you are interested in knowing more about GPSC 2021 recruitment and its vacancies, read the following sections.
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: Selection Process for GPSC 2022
The selection of candidates for GSPC 2021 is based on their performance in the following stages
- Preliminary stage
- Main stage
- Final interview
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: GPSC 2021 conducts various recruitment examinations for Class I, II and III vacancies in the Gujarat State Administration. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Range Forest Officer, Assistant & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The medium of the examination shall be English and Gujarati. Gujarati and English Papers in Main Exam shall be in their respective Languages only. In case of the question of interpretation of syllabus, the interpretation of the English shall be final.
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022
- Detailed Interview Programme for Advt. No. 81/2020-21, Assistant Professor, General Surgery, General State Service, Class-1
- Interview Programme for Advt. No. 6/2021-22 Tutor General Anatomy, General State Service, Class-2
- Interview Programme for Advt. No. 11/2021-22 Tutor Orthodontics and Dento Facial Orthopaedics, General State Service, Class-2
- Interview Programme for Advt. No. 143/2020-21 Lecturer (Homoeopathy) Repertory, Class-2, General State Service, Government Homoeopathy Colleges
- Interview Programme for Advt. No. 90/2020-21 Biologist, Class-2, Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation
- Interview Programme for Advt. No. 53/2020-21 Assistant Professor, Science/Mathematics Method, in Government B.Ed. College, GES, Class-2
- Interview Programme for Advt. No. 9/2021-22 Tutor Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge, Class-2
- List of Ineligible Candidates (with reasons) for Advt. No. 66/2020-21 Assistant Professor, Commerce in Government Arts, Science & Commerce College, GES, Class-2
- List of Eligible Candidates for Application Scrutiny for Advt. No. 46/2018-19 Veterinary Officer, Gujarat Animal Husbandry Service, Class-2
- Syllabus, Advt. No. 17/2022-23 Senior Scientific Officer, Class-1, Gujarat Drugs Service, Health and Family Welfare Department
- Detailed Interview Programme for Advt. No. 121/2020-21 Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Class-2, Road and Building Department
- List of Eligible Candidates for Interview 123/2020-21 Senior Superintendent (Administrative Branch), Gujarat Education Service, Class-2
- List of Eligible Candidates for Application Scrutiny for Advt. No. 7/2022-23 Manager, Grade-1, Class-2, Road and Building Department
- Important Notice regarding Advertisement 11/2022-23 (Call letter)
- List of Ineligible Candidates (with reasons) for Advt. No. 99/2020-21 Office Superintendent/Vigilance Officer, Class-3, Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation
- Final Key (Prelim) of Advt. No. 4/2022-23, Child Development Project Officer (Female), General State Service, Class-2, Women and Child Development Department
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: FAQ’s
1. What is GPSC – GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022?
GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC 2021 conducts recruitment examinations for the selection of candidates for civil services in the state.
2. How to prepare for GPSC – GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022?
Candidates can check out the Syllabus section to prepare for the written examination of GPSC 2021.
3. What is the GPSC – GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022exam?
GPSC 2021 exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the civil services under the state government.
4. What is the process to apply for GPSC 2021 Exam?
Interested And Eligible Persons Can Apply For The Posts Online By Visiting The Official Website Of the Centre Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC 2021). Persons Must Note That The Last Date For Application Is 31 July 2021. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online By GPSC Official Website Gpsc-Ojas.Gujarat.Gov.In Below Mentioned Link.
5. What are the numbers of Vacancies in GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
Vacancy Details for GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Assistant Engineer, Tutor, Director, Account Officer, Executive Engineer & Other Posts-439 Posts
6. What are the Important Dates for GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
The Last Date For Submission Of Application: 31 July 2021
7. What are the Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, CA, ICWA, CMA, CS, MBBS, M.Sc, BDS, Post Graduate
8. What is a GPSC exam for?
GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC Exam is held by the commission to recruit for Class I, II, and III services of the state administration.
GSPC 2021: Other FAQs
9. What is the qualification for the GPSC Exam?
The minimum age limit is 20 while the maximum age limit is 35 for general category aspirants. Candidates must hold a bachelor’ Degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification. Read the detailed GPSC eligibility criteria in the linked article.
10. What are the age criteria to apply for GPSC Exam?
The Age Criteria are from 18 to 37 years.
11. What are the documents required for GPSC Exam 2021?
The documents required to apply for GPSC 2021 Exam are:
- A photograph of the candidate
- The signature of the candidate.
GPSC Updates on 09-12-2022: After the publication of the final merit list, selected candidates will be called for Document Verification (DV). While appearing for DV, the candidate should produce documents proving their
- educational qualification
- caste certificates for candidates applied under the reservation category
- disability certificate for Persons with Disability candidates, and
- other such relevant documents for reservation categories.
Failure to produce valid documents may lead to the cancellation of candidature.