PM Jan Dhan Yojana Registration Form PMJDY Application Form 2023 Apply Online & Benefit
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was announced by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 15 August 2014 and this scheme has been started on 28 August 2014. And accounts will be opened in the bank of poor people of the country, at zero balance in the post office and nationalized banks. Accounts will be opened in nationalized banks with zero balance. The facility will be provided with an overdraft facility of Rs 5000 and accident insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh built-in in RuPay Debit Card and RuPay Kisan Card. PM Jan Dhan Yojana was started to open the account of all the citizens of the country.
PM Jan Dhan Scheme
Through this scheme, the facility of opening a zero balance account is provided to the beneficiary. Along with this, they are also provided with RuPay Debit Card. Many other facilities are also provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. For example, if the beneficiary’s accident occurs, then a cover of ₹ 100000 in this situation and ₹ 30000 financial assistance to the beneficiary’s family if the beneficiary dies. The beneficiary can avail of the benefit of life cover only if he has opened his account for the first time under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana between 15 August 2014 to 26 January 2015. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on 15 August 2014 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Registration Form – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To open Jan Dhan Account with zero balance|
|Main Objective||For promoting saving money through saving account with zero balance required condition|
|Official Web Link||www.pmjdy.gov.in|
Factors of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Apply Online
- Accessible to Banking Facilities – With this, they are trying to put each district in SSA which means the sub-service area under which at least one to two thousand households will be covered within a range of 5 km.
- Basic Banking Facility – He aimed at least one bank account in every unsold household so that it could inculcate the culture of banking habits in every household and convince them to save their hard-earned money in a bank account.
- Financial Literacy Program – To educate them about financial literacy, so that they can operate an ATM card and know its benefits.
- Micro Credit – Once you open the account and operate it satisfactorily for the next six months, you are eligible for a credit facility of Rs.5000 and the bank will ask you for any security, purpose, or use of credit. Won’t ask for
- Micro Insurance Facility – With this, all BSBD (Basic Savings Bank Deposit) account holders are eligible for microinsurance and there are two insurance schemes for this.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana (PMJBY) – Under this, the beneficiary will get a life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and for this, they will have to pay a premium of only Rs 330 per year
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) – This insurance scheme will give you an accidental cover of Rs 2 lakh and for this, you will have to pay a premium of only Rs 12 per annum.
- RuPay Debit Card – Once you open the account you will get a RuPay Card (ATM Card) which includes accidental insurance of Rs 2 lakh only.
Also Check E Shram Portal
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
One of the biggest schemes of the Modi government is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, which has completed 6 years today. Today, when it has completed 6 years, PM Modi congratulated the people by tweeting and kept the main things related to this scheme in front of all the citizens. The Prime Minister has tweeted that the purpose of this scheme was to connect those people who were deprived of it with the banking system. This initiative has proved to be a game-changer.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country and Narendra Modi Ji. This scheme was launched on 15 August 2014. Through this scheme, the target of opening a bank account of every citizen of the country has been set. So that the citizens of the country can take advantage of all the banking facilities. The main objective of this scheme has been to have at least one bank account in every family in the country. Through Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, now every Vyas’s bank account is being opened in the country. By June 2023, more than 42 crores 55 lakh Jan Dhan accounts have been opened in the country.
Also Check eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal login
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Scheme 2023
- Any citizen of the country can open his account in banks under this scheme and a small child up to 10 years can also open an account under this scheme.
- Accident insurance up to Rs 1 lakh will also be covered on opening an account under this PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2023.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, life insurance of Rs 30,000 will be payable to the beneficiary on reimbursement of normal conditions on his death.
- Under PMJDY 2023, interested beneficiaries can take a loan of up to Rs 10,000 without any paper magazine to the account holders on opening a Jan Dhan account in any bank.
- Beneficiaries of government schemes will get direct benefits in these accounts.
- Overdraft facility of Rs.5000/- will be provided in one account of each family, especially women account.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is the National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure affordable access to financial services like Banking, Savings/Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension.
- The account can be opened at any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) outlet.
- The accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with zero balance.
- However, if the account holder wants to get the checkbook, he/she has to fulfill the minimum balance criteria.
- So far 38.22 crore beneficiaries have deposited money in the banks and so far Rs 117,015.50 crore has been deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Also Check WB Prochesta Scheme
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Scheme 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PFMS www.pmjdy.gov.in.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Know Your Payment.
- You have to click on this option.
- On this page, you have to enter your bank name, your account number.
- Here you have to enter the account number twice.
- After entering the account number, you have to enter the captcha code.
- And then you have to click on Send OTP on Registered Mobile Number.
- After this OTP will come on your mobile number, then you can check your bank balance by entering OTP.
Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme 2023